Description & Components
is the most commonly used air conditioner for single rooms. In this air conditioner all the components, namely the compressor, condenser, expansion valve or coil, evaporator and cooling coil are enclosed in a single box.
- Low Cost
- All component parts contained in one box
- Eco friendly ,uses less refrigerant
- Practically easy to install and maintain
- Sometimes Noisy and high vibration
- Some issues on its weight
Window Type Installation
- STEP 1 – SIZE THE ROOM
Measure room size to determine capacity of aircon to be installed. Normally 1.5 to 2 HP
- STEP 2-DETERMINE LOCATION
Must not face door ,good air circulation and near power outlet.
- STEP 3 –MEASURE WALL CUT OUT
Measure Air-con box dimension and cut out from wall opening the corresponding box dimensions.
- STEP 4 –INSTALL REAR WALL SUPPORTS
Install wall brackets to support backend of Aircon. Mount cabinet and ensure at least 10 mm to 15 mm tilt (as shown)
- STEP 5 –PUSH IN AIRCON INTO CABINET
Now push in the Air con into the cabinet,connect power supply and switch ON. Test Operation
- Unplug unit.. Detach Front Panel .
- pull out Air filter ,vacuum clean dust.
- Brush and vacuum clean the evaporator.
- Check for any other defects like noise/vibration and low cooling. Call for a technician
- Pull out unit
- Detach Electrical Control/Wirings
- Pressure spray evaporator ,condenser ,drain pan ,blower fans to completely remove dust and other debris.
- Air Blow unit to let dry
- Re-connect electrical
- Re-Install unit.